MOSCOW, May 26 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin will meet metal producers next week to discuss the rise of prices for their produce, his spokesman told Reuters on Wednesday, amid complaints from industry about higher prices. Dmitry Peskov said Putin planned to discuss the formation of prices as well as tariffs at the meeting. Ahead of that, Deputy Prime Minister Igor Sechin will meet metal companies and car manufacturers on Wednesday, government and company sources told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Putin to talk metal prices with producers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.