By Gleb Bryanski PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - Prime Minister Vladimir Putin will signal he still has clout in shaping Russia's foreign relations during a visit to France that includes a meeting with President Nicolas Sarkozy. The meeting on Thursday is a departure from usual protocol for prime ministerial visits, underlining Putin's importance even though his protege, Dmitry Medvedev, replaced him as president earlier this month. France holds the EU presidency for six months from July 1. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Putin visits France in new role as PM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.