MOSCOW, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Aluminium giant RUSAL is in talks to acquire a number of secondary aluminium production assets in Russia as part of a government plan to consolidate the sector, media reported on Wednesday Kommersant business daily quoted market sources as saying RUSAL, the world's No. 3 primary aluminium producer, was currently talking to scrap companies in southern Russia, near St Petersburg and the country's far east. A RUSAL spokeswoman confirmed the company's broad ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's RUSAL eyes secondary aluminium market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.