MOSCOW, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Russian carmaker Severstal-Auto reported on Tuesday a 96 percent year-on-year rise in first half net profit and a 66.5 percent increase in revenues. The company said in a statement its net income, calculated to International Financial Reporting Standards, rose to $49 million, while revenues increased to $896 million in the period. The firm's earnings before interest, taxation, depresiation and amortisation (EBITDA) reached $111 million, up by 54 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Severstal-Auto H1 net jumps 96 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642