MOSCOW, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Russian holding Severstal-Avto said on Friday its first-half net profit rose to $25 million from $23 million a year ago. The company, which controls off-road vehicle maker UAZ and the Zavolzhsk engine plant , said its revenues audited to international accounting standards rose to $538 million from $396 million. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) rose to $72 million from $52 million. Italian car maker Fiat has said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Severstal-Avto H1 net profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642