MOSCOW, March 29 (Reuters) - Russian steel major Severstal aims to increase supply of rolled products to the domestic market by investing more than $3 billion by 2012 in boosting production, a company executive said on Wednesday. Severstal would supply at least 65 percent of its rolled product output to the Russian market by 2012, compared with 55 percent of output currently, said Alexei Venediktov, head of the company's sales projects division. "The increase is linked to the growth of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Severstal to boost domestic steel sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642