By Svetlana Kovalyova MILAN, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Russian steel maker Severstal , which has grown through acquisitions in the United States and Italy, is currently evaluating two or three deals around the world, a top Severstal executive said on Monday. Last year, Severstal bought 62 percent in Italian steel firm Lucchini and later raised the stake to 70 percent. But it failed with bids for Canada's biggest steel producer, Stelco Inc. , and for Turkey's largest producer of flat steel, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Severstal eyes further M&A-fuelled growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.