MOSCOW, June 30 (Reuters) - Russian petrochemical company Sibur may announce a joint venture with Amtel Vredestein on Monday, Russian newspaper Vedomosti reported. The daily said Sibur could use equity in its tyre unit, Sibur-Russian Tyres, to purchase a share issue by the Russian-Dutch tyre maker and take control of the combined company. A deal with Sibur could help Amtel Vredestein to refinance its debt. (Writing by Melissa Akin; Editing by Quentin Bryar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's Sibur may announce Amtel tyre deal Mon-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.