MOSCOW, March 17 (Reuters) - Profits at Russian autos group SeverstalAvto soared by 80 percent in 2003 on cost cutting and model renewal at its main off-road vehicle unit, Interfax agency reported the firm's chief executive as saying on Tuesday. CEO Vadim Shvetsov said the company expected to announce IAS net profits of 1.43 billion roubles ($50 million) for last year, with sales growing 36 percent to 19.5 billion roubles. EBITDA was seen rising 24 percent to 2.42 billion roubles. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's UAZ owner 2003 profits soar 80 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.