MOSCOW, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Russia's state development bank VEB said it was ready to invest into a joint venture of the Russian car maker Sollers and Ford . "We are ready to participate but we do not yet have an agreement with the partners," VEB's chief executive Vladimir Dmitriev told journalists. Earlier in February, Sollers said it had dropped joint venture project with Fiat and instead would team up with Ford as the U.S. car maker seeks to step up its presence in the booming Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's VEB says ready to invest in Ford-Sollers JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642