By Vlasta Demyanenko MOSCOW, May 29 (Reuters) - The world's top titanium maker, Russia's VSMPO-Avisma , will take part in a tender in June to secure tax breaks for a project involving major foreign firms, a government official said on Monday. The project, called Titanium Valley, involves building 11 workshops to manufacture titanium products on an area of 5-10 square km (2-4 square miles) near VSMPO's main base in Verkhnaya Salda, a town in the Sverdlovsk region in the Ural mountains. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's VSMPO seeks tax breaks for titanium project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.