MOSCOW, March 25 (Reuters) - Russian state-bank VTB expects troubled carmaker Avtovaz to pay back 10 billion roubles of debt by the middle of April with no discount, the bank's board member Valery Lukyanenko said on Thursday. "We think the debt will be reduced in the end of March or in the first half of April," Lukyanenko said. "The debt to us will be paid without a discount." AvtoVAZ needs to pay back 38 billion roubles ($1.28 billion) worth of debt and Russian Prime Minister Vladimir ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia's VTB expects Avtovaz to pay back 10 bln roubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.