By Nick Carey MIAMI, Florida, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Ryder System Inc. , a truck leasing and supply chain solutions company, should see growth in the years to come from rising global trade, in particular with China, increased efficiency drives and changing customer fleets, company representatives said on Monday. "The changes that we are in seeing in the global marketplace provides us with plenty of potential for future growth," Chief Executive Gregory Swienton told Reuters at the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ryder looks to global trade, efficiency for growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.