STOCKHOLM, Nov 20 (Reuters) - The buyer of bankrupt Swedish automaker Saab is eyeing a possible relaunch of the brand's 9-3 model with a conventional engine ahead of the launch of its first electric car. National Electric Vehicle Sweden, which bought Saab assets earlier this year and plans to launch its first electric car in 2014, said it had sounded out suppliers about making a gasoline-powered car next year. "We have not taken any decisions yet, but we are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab buyer may relaunch 9-3 model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.