FRANKFURT, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Continued losses at its struggling Swedish brand Saab are expected to drag General Motors Corp.'s European operations into the red during the fourth quarter, a source close to the company said on Thursday. Saab's problems, which analysts say stem from poor brand positioning and an uninspiring product range, overshadow improvements at GM's German unit Opel, bolstered by restructuring effects and strong sales of popular models such as the Astra compact and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab to drag GM Europe Q4 into the red -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.