STOCKHOLM, June 20 (Reuters) - Production of Saab cars in Sweden will be halted for at least two more weeks, a spokesman for the firm, owned by Swedish Automobile, said on Monday. "There will be no normal production during weeks 25 and 26 (June 20th-July 3rd). But I cannot confirm any new starting date", spokeswoman Gunilla Gustavs said. Saab's factory in southern Sweden stood still for most of April and May because it could not pay its suppliers. It started making cars again late in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab halts car production for two more weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642