* Paper says Dutch billionaire Boekhoorn backing bid * Boekhoorn strongly denies involvement * Offer deadline extended until further notice * Spyker shares up 7.3 percent By Gilbert Kreijger AMSTERDAM, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Spyker Cars pressed ahead with efforts to cut a deal for Saab with General Motors, with talk of possible backing from a Dutch billionaire fanning the Swedish carmaker's faint hopes of an eleventh-hour reprieve. Shares in the Dutch luxury carmaker rose sharply on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab hopes flicker as Spyker rescue bid drags on" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642