STOCKHOLM, May 29 (Reuters) - Spyker-owned carmaker Saab is in talks with Chinese automakers Great Wall Motor Co Ltd , China Youngman Automobile Group and Jiangsu Yueda Group over a potential investment deal, a source with knowledge of the matter said on Friday. "The negotiations are very far advanced and should produce results over the weekend," the source said. Saab has been scrambling to find funding to pay suppliers after several stopped delivering parts, bringing Saab's assembly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab talks with Chinese automakers near deal-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.