ISTANBUL, June 25 (Reuters) - Leading Turkish conglomerate Sabanci Group said it targets growth of 18-20 percent over the next three years, chairwoman of the group Guler Sabanci said on Wednesday. Sabanci, which owns 70 companies in sectors such as retail, energy and car manufacturing, has seen growth of 20 percent over the past four years, she said, which is higher than Turkish GDP growth of nearly 7 percent over the same period. "Sabanci Group grew 20 percent over the past four years ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sabanci says targets 18-20 pct growth in next 3 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.