DETROIT, Jan. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today SAE International andAmericas unveiled the newest component of the SAE International A World In Motion® program during the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center in Detroit. SAE International and Nissan...
- TI Automotive Supports STEM Initiative By Hosting Students From Bullock Creek High School At Its Technical Campus In Auburn Hills, MI
- Hyundai Motor America Funds ST Math® Program At 19 Philadelphia Schools To Improve Student Performance In Stem Fields
- Lear Corporation, Detroit Public Schools team up for comprehensive new three-year Student Tutoring Program to strengthen educational pathways and lifelong learning
- High School Students Compete for Scholarship and Grant for After-School Program through Online Contest
- Crash Test Smarties: Students Learning Physics Through New Science Curriculum Developed by The JASON Project with the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety