CHICAGO, June 28 (Reuters) - Industrial waste services provider Safety-Kleen on Monday named Frederick Florjancic, a former SPX Corp. executive, as chief executive, following the January resignation of CEO Ronald Rittenmeyer. Safety-Kleen, which emerged from bankruptcy protection in December, also said that Ron Haddock, lead outside director on the company's board since December, was appointed nonexecutive chairman. Rittenmeyer announced in January that he planned to leave Safety-Kleen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Safety-Kleen names former SPX executive as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642