JOHANNESBURG, Aug 19 (Reuters) - South African autoworkers will begin striking in the fuel, tyre and car component sectors as early as next week, a spokesman for the National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa said on Thursday. (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; Editing by David Dolan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa auto part workers to strike -union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.