JOHANNESBURG, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Twenty-three people died and another 52 were injured when their bus overturned on Saturday as it was travelling along a mountain pass in the Eastern Cape province, police said. Police said the bus was carrying visitors to a music festival at Fort Hare University when it crashed into barriers at the side of the road and overturned. Police spokesman Captain Andre Beegte said 23 people died as a result of the accident and 52 passengers had been taken to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa bus crash kills 23, injures 52" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642