By Mboniso Sigonyela JOHANNESBURG, Dec 21 (Reuters) - South Africa's launch of a second set of guidelines on black economic empowerment should ease investor concerns and bring clarity over the interpretation of the process, analysts said on Wednesday. On Tuesday, the trade and industry department launched the second phase of Codes of Good Practice for Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment, intended to provide guidance on the interpretation and definition of BEE. BEE is an affirmative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa empowerment codes to ease investor worries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642