JOHANNESBURG, Jan 28 (Reuters) - South Africa's government on Wednesday approved U.S. auto gaint General Motors' (GM) acquisition of the remaining 51 percent of Delta Motor Corporation for an undisclosed amount, the company said. "We've acquired a company that is well positioned in an important growth market for GM," Maureen Kempston Darkes, GM group vice president and president of the company's Latin America, Africa, Middle East region said. "With its sound economic and political ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa okays GM takeover Delta Motor Corp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642