By James Macharia JOHANNESBURG, Feb 18 (Reuters) - South African stocks are expected to hit new peaks next week, driven by strong corporate results to be led by mining giant Anglo American , whose yearly profits are seen jumping by two thirds. An upbeat national budget set to be unveiled next week is likely to show a higher growth rate of 4 percent, resisting a global slowdown, and analysts said this could also push the country's record-breaking stock market even higher. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa Stocks Weekahead-Anglo, budget to boost bourse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642