JOHANNESBURG, Aug 24 (Reuters) - South African transport and logistics group Unitrans Ltd posted a 13 percent rise in annual headline earnings per share and painted a rosy outlook for the next half year. Unitrans is 45 percent owned by Murray & Roberts , the country's biggest engineering firm, which is seeking to dispose of its holding. The group, which operates the Hertz car rental franchise, a string of car dealers and extensive freight operations, said headline EPS for the 12 months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa Unitrans yr EPS up 13 pct, outlook bright" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.