JOHANNESBURG, Oct 30 (Reuters) - South Africa's vehicle manufacturing industry is expected to remain under pressure for the next year on higher interest rates and other unfavourable market factors, an industry body said on Tuesday. The National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa (NAAMSA) said in a third quarter review it had revised downwards industry sales and production. "Trading conditions in the new car market have deteriorated substantially in recent months as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa vehicle sales seen under pressure on rates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.