JOHANNESBURG, Aug 31 (Reuters) - South Africa's National Union of Metal Workers said on Tuesday about 70,000 workers in the automotive sector will strike on Wednesday over a wage dispute. The union said the workers were in the components, auto repair, auto dealerships and fuel retail sectors. (Reporting by Gugulakhe Lourie; editing by Marius Bosch)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.African automotive workers to strike on Wednesday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.