JOHANNESBURG, Sept 28 (Reuters) - A South African union said on Tuesday it has ended a month-long strike over higher wages at tyre makers that include Continental AG and Goodyear Tyre and Rubber Co. . Workers will return to work on Thursday after the union said it made headway on some of its key demands, the National Union of Mineworkers said, without releasing terms of the wage raise settlement. It has only suspended the strike at the local affiliate of Japan's Bridgestone , saying it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.African union ends strike at Continental AG, Goodyear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.