JOHANNESBURG, March 24 (Reuters) - South African industrial group Barloworld Ltd said on Wednesday it had acquired International Chemical Corporation, a producer of colourants for the paint industry. The group declined to say how much it paid for ICC, the leading firm in South Africa'S decorative paint sector, citing a confidentiality clause. "It is not an insignificant purchase, it is an acquisition of consequence," Andre Lamprecht, Chief Executive of Barloworld Coatings, told Reuters. He ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Barloworld buys colourant maker ICC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642