JOHANNESBURG, April 25 (Reuters) - South African industrial group Barloworld Ltd said on Wednesday its industrial distribution division will sell its U.S.-based Ditch Witch of Georgia business to Charles Machine Works, Inc. Barloworld did not give the sale price for the trench-digging equipment unit, but said it was effective on Friday, and formed part of its plans to sell other units. "The sale formed part of the recently announced strategic actions which are proceeding according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Barloworld sells U.S. Ditch Witch unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.