JOHANNESBURG, Jan 21 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial group Bidvest has bought a 17 percent stake in auto parts firm Tiger Wheels for 239.9 million rand and held an option to increase its holding to around 20 percent, the group said on Friday. Bidvest said in a statement to the Johannesburg Securities Exchange that it had acquired 10.2 million Tiger Wheels shares at 23.52 rand per share. It had an option to buy a further 1.8 million shares at 25 rand. The interests of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Bidvest bought 17 pct stake in Tiger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642