JOHANNESBURG, Aug 23 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial group Bidvest said on Monday it had increased headline earnings per share by 18 percent to 546.7 cents. "Deflation and the effects of an appreciating (rand) currency significantly impacted markets, however there was evidence of improving conditions in the last quarter of the year," Bidvest said in a statement. The group said it had restated 2003 full-year headline EPS to 464.5 cents from 479 previously. According to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Bidvest ups full-yr headline EPS 18 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642