JOHANNESBURG, Aug 16 (Reuters) - South Africa's Combined Motor Holdings has acquired luxury motor dealerships from Forza Group for between 180 million rand and 220 million rand ($34.03 million) in cash, the firm said on Tuesday. "Such payment range to be dependent upon the Forza Group consolidated profits in respect of its financial year ending 31 August," CMH said. The assets include franchises for the sale of BMW, MINI, Peugeot and Lamborghini products and luxury used vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's CMH buys luxury motor dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642