JOHANNESBURG, Oct 29 (Reuters) - South Africa's Delta Motor Corporation said on Wednesday U.S. car maker General Motors had resumed negotiations to acquire a majority shareholding in the company. General Motors has a 49 percent stake in the Eastern Cape-based automotive manufacturer, acquired in 1997 when it returned to South Africa after 11 years. "General Motors Corporation has resumed negotiations with Delta Motor Corporation with a view to potentially acquiring a majority shareholding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Delta says GM wants majority stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.