By Mboniso Sigonyela JOHANNESBURG, Feb 18 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial group Imperial is expected to lift first half earnings by 28 percent, helped by a strong performance at its vehicle dealership and insurance divisions, analysts said. Imperial will announce headline earning per share of 472 cents for the six months to December, up from 366.3 cents a year earlier, according to an average forecast of five analysts polled by Reuters. The results are due Thursday, Feb. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Imperial earnings seen up 28 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642