JOHANNESBURG, March 18 (Reuters) - South African transport and industrial group Imperial Holdings Ltd said on Thursday Eric Molobi had been appointed as group non-executive deputy chairman, boosting its black empowerment credentials. Molobi's appointment takes immediate effect and follows the sale of a 10 percent stake to black-led firm Ukhamba Holdings, representing staff, in a 1.3 billion rand ($193 million) deal. Shareholders this month approved the issue of 22.755 million deferred ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Imperial furthers black empowerment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642