JOHANNESBURG, Aug 25 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial group Imperial Holdings Ltd said on Wednesday its earnings jumped 20 percent and prospects looked good despite the effects of the fluctuating rand. Headline earnings per share, which strip out capital, non-trading and extraordinary items, rose to 840.5 cents for the year to June from 700.2 cents in the previous year. According to Reuters Estimates, eight analysts expected a 14 percent increase to 800.94. Imperial has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAfrica's Imperial hikes yr headline EPS 20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.