JOHANNESBURG, Feb 24 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial group Imperial Holdings Ltd posted a 28 percent rise in first-half earnings on Thursday but said it did not expect to match the growth in the full year. Headline earnings per share, which exclude capital, non-trading and one-off items, rose to 470 cents from 366.3 in the year ago period. A Reuters survey of five analysts found that Imperial would post headline EPS of 472 cents. Imperial, which has interests in 26 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Imperial lifts H1 headline EPS 28 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642