JOHANNESBURG, Aug 24 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial group Imperial lifted annual headline earnings per share 25 percent and said on Wednesday the outlook for group results remains positive. Headline earnings per share, which exclude capital, non-trading and some extraordinary items, jumped to 1,046 cents from last year's 835.9 cents "We anticipate good growth in earnings in the ensuing year, as measured on a like for like basis in terms of accounting policies applied ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Imperial lifts year earnings 25 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642