JOHANNESBURG, June 25 (Reuters) - South African diversified transport and logistics group Imperial Ltd has raised 150 million rand through the placement of 1.54 million preference shares at 97.40 rand per share, it said on Monday. The new shares will have the sames rights and privileges as preference shares currently in issue.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Imperial raises R150 mln in placement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642