JOHANNESBURG, Aug 29 (Reuters) - South African diversified transport and logistics group Imperial Holdings Ltd increased full-year headline earnings per share by 17 percent to 1,434 cents and said on Wednesday it expected good earnings growth. Imperial said revenue in the year to end-June increased 22 percent to 66.2 billion rand ($9.15 billion).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Imperial says FY headline EPS up 17 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.