JOHANNESBURG, July 24 (Reuters) - South African media group New Africa Investments Ltd (NAIL> said on Thursday it had received an unsolicited 9.0 rand a share cash takeover bid from a consortium including its chief executive Saki Macozoma. The black-led firm, which also has interests in financial services and car rental, said the consortium had made a firm intention to acquire 100 percent of NAIL's issued shares. The consortium comprises Investec Bank Ltd , Tiso Group Ltd, Macozoma's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's NAIL receives bid from black-led groups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642