JOHANNESBURG, Jan 26 (Reuters) - South Africa's Auto Series Investments has issued 1.4 billion rand ($229.3 million) in notes for BMW Financial Services , facilitator Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) said on Thursday. The issue of the six notes, with maturities ranging from five months to 3-1/2 years, is part of the domestic medium term note programme launched by BMW Financial Services in April last year. "The issue was over two times oversubscribed and the spreads are tighter than previous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's RMB arranges R1.4 bln notes for BMW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.