JOHANNESBURG, Feb 24 (Reuters) - South African transport logistics firm Super Group expects earnings for the year to the end of March to rise by up to 20 percent compared to the previous year, the company said on Friday. "Super Group expects earnings per share and headline earnings per share for the 12 months ending 31 March 06 to be 10-20 percent above the comparative 12 months ended 31 March 2005," it said in a statement. Headline earnings is a key measure of profitability in South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"S.Africa's Super Group sees FY earnings 10-20 pct up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.