JOHANNESBURG, Aug 24 (Reuters) - South African transport and logistics group Unitrans lifted annual headline earnings per share by 3 percent and said on Wednesday it was on track to deliver real growth in the year ahead. Basic headline earnings per share rose to 343.7 cents from a restated 334.5 cents a year ago. Headline earnings exclude capital, no-trading and certain extraordinary items. The group said it will continue to assess acquisition opportunities as they arose and said it had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAfrica's Unitrans increase yr earnings marginally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642