LISBON, March 25 (Reuters) - Portuguese auto importer and distributor SAG said on Tuesday it had proposed a dividend of 6.5 eurocents a share from second half profits in 2002, up from six eurocents in the first half. The company earlier said its net profit last year fell 20 percent to 31.2 million euros ($33.43 million).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAG to pay 6.5 cent dividend for H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642