MUMBAI, March 29 (Reuters) - Auto servicing firm Sai Service Station Ltd. said on Thursday its board had declared an interim dividend of 10 rupees per share of 10 rupees face value for 2006/07. Shares of the company were trading down 3.21 percent at 178 rupees in the Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sai Service sets 10 rupees/share interim dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.