ZURICH, March 25 (Reuters) - Swiss automobile components maker Saia-Burgess Group said on Tuesday 2002 net profit rose 23.1 percent to 22.9 million Swiss francs ($16.52 million). The company proposed keeping its dividend steady at 10 francs per share. According to a Multex consensus, analysts had expected net income of 23 million francs in 2002. The firm reiterated it expected sales and earnings to rise slightly this year if there are no great changes in underlying market conditions or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saia-Burgess 2002 net profit rises 23 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.